The Hero Maestro Edge 110 BS6 scooter is available in two variants now and carries forward the features offered on the BS4 version.
Hero MotoCorp has launched the BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110 with a price tag of Rs, 60,950 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The scooter comes in two variants – FI VX, and Alloy Wheel FI which is priced at Rs. 62,450 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Maestro Edge 110 BS6 continues with the same design language as the BS4 model it replaces. Nevertheless, the BS6 model gets two new colors – Midnight Blue and Seal Silver along with new graphics.
The BS4 Maestro Edge 110 gets four colour options namely – Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Fadeless White, Panther Black and Techno Blue which have been carried over to the BS6 model. Apart from this the BS6 model gets a halogen headlamp, semi-digital instrument cluster, front telscopic forks, side stand sensor, external fuel filler, and LED tail-light.
Powering the BS6 variant is a 110.9 cc single-cylinder unit that develops 8 HP of max power and 8.75 Nm of peak torque. The company claims that with the BS6 update the bike delivers a better mileage and pick-up and has an improved engine life.
BS6 Maestro Edge 110 Price (ex-showroom , Delhi)
- Drum brake alloy wheel FI VX variant– Rs. 60,950/-
- Allow wheel FI variant – Rs. 62,450/-
Maestro Edge 110 BS6 Technical Specifications
- Type – Air cooled, 4- Stroke
- Cubic Capacity – 110.9 cc
- Max Power – 8 bhp
- Max Torque – 8.75 Nm
- Fuel System – Fuel Injected
- Starting – Self Start / Kick Start
- Clutch – Dry, Centrifugal
- Gearbox – Variomatic Drive
- Front – Telescopic Hydraulic shock Absorber
- Rear – Unit Swing with Spring Loaded Hydraulic Damper
- Front Tyre – 90/90 12 54J
- Rear Tyre – 90/100 10 53J
- Length X Width X Height – 1843 mm X 715 mm X 1188 mm
- Wheelbase – 1261 mm
- Seat height – 775 mm
- Ground Clearance – 155 mm
- Kerb Weight – 112 Kg
- Max Payload – 130 Kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 5 Litres
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.