The 2019 BMW X7 SUV was spotted recently testing on Indian soil. German auto major BMW has now listed the X7 on its India website which is an indication of an impending launch sometime soon. The X7 will be slotted above the X5 in BMW`s line up for the Indian market. The new SUV will come with cosmetic updates, additional features. It was put up for public display at the 2018 Los Angeles Motor Show.
The updated BMW X7 will come in 6-seat and 7-seat layout options. It will be offered with a bench or caption seat layout in the middle row. Not much has been revealed about the interior details but the SUV will come with features seen in the top of the line 7-series. Key features will include a panoramic sunroof, Swarovski crystal elements on the center console, two 12-inch touch screens and much more.
The flagship SUV from BMW will be available with petrol and diesel engines. As per reports, the BMW X7 will be initially offered with a 3.0 litre diesel engine that pumps out 390 bhp and 760 Nm of torque mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The petrol motor on the other hand is a 3.0 litre unit that develops 330 bhp and 450 Nm of torque paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox. Stay tuned to DriveStreak more details on the 2019 BMW X7 in the coming days.
BMW X7 India launch
– Will be offered with 3.0 petrol and diesel engine options at the time of launch. A 4.4 litre V8 petrol motor will be introduced later.
– Will come in 6 and 7-seat layout configuration.
– Updated exterior and interiors with Swarovski crystal elements on the centre console and advanced gesture controls.
– Engine options will be equipped with BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive system and an eight-speed automatic transmission
– All engines will be equipped with BMW`s xDrive AWD system paired to an 8-speed AT.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.