BMW Motorrad has announced the first-ever BMW G 310 R Rider Academy in India. The Rider Academy will offer BMW G 310 R riders curated training sessions to hone their riding skills under expert guidance. BMW Motorrad will host a one-day exclusive riding experience for BMW G 310 R owners.
The participants will go through comprehensive training. The training includes basic familiarity with the motorcycle, understanding of correct rider position, throttle control, vision, steering, and other exercises such as emergency braking and riding on a track.
Registration for the BMW G 310 R Rider Academy can be made by contacting the nearest authorized BMW Motorrad dealership.
The following regulations apply:
- Participants are required to hold a valid driver’s license (at the time of the event).
- Only applicable for BMW Motorrad G 310 R owners.
- The customers can participate only on their motorcycle and will undergo scrutiny to check the fitness of the motorcycle.
- The organizers are entitled to exclude vehicles that do not comply with the minimum operating standards.
- All riders must wear suitable rider gear that is in good condition.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.